Application Development Services
One Axis’ proven expertise on modern Web technology trends has helped our customers to reach out their end clients through multiple delivery channels with emphasis on rich user experience.
Web Enablement and Application development services include:
- Platform architecture design assessment and recommendations
- Desktop and Web application development
- Offline Mode Applications
- Application integration solutions – on-premise and cloud integration
- Software product development using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and MS SQL Server
- HTML5, Web 2.0 and Social Media integration
We leverage Microsoft SDF, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration Testing framework, Agile / Scrum and Iterative development practices to provide the best solutions for customers in optimal schedules.
Portals and Collaboration
One Axis has expertise in developing, maintaining and administering SharePoint portals for its customers.
The core services include:
- SharePoint Server fitment assessment and implementation
- Development and customization of SharePoint site templates and themes
- Deploying SharePoint solutions and Governance
- Administering SharePoint Server farms
- Integration of SharePoint with LOB applications
- User interface designing, configuration and customization
- Enterprise Search using FAST
- Social Network integration
- Web analytics services
- SharePoint Online Services
One Axis SharePoint professionals have in-depth experience using SharePoint as a platform to create customized SharePoint portal solutions. Our graphics team creates site templates to provide the right branding using content branding guidelines. Our SharePoint design and development is well supported by a large pool of certified professionals with wide experience in development and administration.
Application Integration, Design, Development and Support Services
One Axis has expertise in developing, maintaining and administering BizTalk Servers for its customers.
Applications are created at different times, on different platforms, and using different technologies. Automating those business processes requires connecting diverse systems. We provide customers BizTalk solutions that achieve this integration seamlessly.
The core services include:
- Enterprise Application Integration Assessment and Strategy
- BizTalk Server Implementation, 24X7 Support & Monitoring services
- BizTalk Health Monitoring and Optimization Services
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Integration Strategy and solutions
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Strategy and Implementation
- Bespoke BizTalk adapters including HIPAA, HL7 etc.
- Mainframe Integration services
- ERP Integration services
- Cloud Integration solutions
One Axis BizTalk certified professionals consult and develop integrations solutions, manage and administer large BizTalk server installations for customers worldwide. We have some of the most highly qualified BizTalk Server technical architects, developers and consultants with the additional benefit of expertise in complementary Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft .NET.
Business Intelligence Development & Implementation Services
One Axis has proven expertise in Microsoft Business Intelligence services offering. To keep up with growing volumes of data, customers need flexible and trustworthy options to store, manage, and secure data. The Microsoft SQL Server data storage and management platform helps to deliver accurate and timely information.
The main BI services include:
- BI Maturity Assessment and Strategy Roadmap
- BI Architecture Consulting
- SSIS for Data Migration and ETL services
- SSAS for Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and Data Mining services
- SSRS for Authoring, Management, Access and Delivery
- Data Quality and Master Data Management services
- Data Mining solutions
One Axis Microsoft BI services practice helps to empower customers by giving them quick access to relevant structured and non-structured business intelligence information found in systems across the customer ecosystem.
Application Support and Maintenance Services
One Axis has expertise in providing Annual Support and Maintenance services (ASM) for our Microsoft customers with 5-10 years long running contracts over 100 applications per customer.
The ASM model has the below characteristics:
- Any combination of support hours (24 X 7, 24 X 5, 17 X 5 etc.) using follow-the-sun model.
- Onshore, near shore and offshore teams managing end-to-end support and maintenance independently.
- Dedicated team of helpdesk s/w engineers managing support and maintenance tickets.
- Business analyst for customer domain providing, validating and verifying customer requirements.
- Ability to deliver against stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for response and resolution.
- Continuous improvement of SLA metrics as the engagement progresses Y-O-Y.
- Strong Knowledge Management (KM) framework and tools to record past ticket resolutions and expedite new ticket closure.
- Comprehensive up-to-date documentation and updates to documents for customer applications.
- Covers all MS technologies including but not limited to .NET, BizTalk, SharePoint, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Windows Azure and MS Dynamics.
- Shared Services Model
A significant proportion of our experience is from large ASM engagements in virtually all industry verticals including airlines, banking, travel and transportation, asset management, healthcare, manufacturing, and world leading financial institutions.